PLEASE JOIN US for the next Green Market Samui !!!
Date: 28th March 2020 (Sunday)
- Live music
- Locally made, locally grown, locally sourced
- Healthy organic food & vegan food
- Freshly roasted coffee
- Home-made bread & pastries
- Raw desserts & sweets
- Probiotic soft drinks
- Homemade chocolate & cheeses
- Organic soaps & shampoos
- Arts, craft, and games
- Yoga goods
- Second-hand books & clothes
- Live music and silent auctions
- Solar technology & solar ovens
- Organic garden & aquaponics
- Trash recycle station
- Alternative healing therapies & massage
- Trash Hero steel water bottle free refilling station for live structured “Kangen” water
We want to see you all again there for this special event.
As usual - we ask our VENDORS not to use one time use plastic, straws or foam.
Get creative with bamboo, banana leaves or buy reusable, or paper!
SHOPPERS - bring your own bags!
This is organized by volunteers, and entry is free.
We ask our vendors for 100 THB plus a donation of 10% of their sales, or more if they like - this little money goes to pay the musicians, cover some marketing costs and the rest will be used for future market hardware - tables, signs, umbrellas, etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Call Pat 087 389 5673 or Shelley 081 892 1180